Market Reports on India Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in India – Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” under Food & Beverage category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in India – Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Chocolate market in India.
Chocolate – covers all chocolate based products, including boxed chocolates, molded chocolate bars, chocolate covered bars whether in single bars or bite-sized versions sold in multipacks, seasonal novelties, and local specialties. Includes milk chocolate. Excludes cooking chocolate.
Request a free sample copy of Chocolate (Confectionery) Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/marketreports/Sample/Reports/1304480
Chocolate market in India registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.32% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of INR 139,291.71 Million in 2017, an increase of 17.07% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2015, when it grew by 20.24% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2017, when it increased by 17.07% over 2016.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Chocolate and its variants Boxed Chocolate, Chocolate Countlines, Chocolate Straightlines, Molded Bars, Novelties & Other Chocolate.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to India’s Chocolate (Confectionery) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– Overall Chocolate (Confectionery) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
– Value and Volume terms for the Top Brands.
– Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons to buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Chocolate (Confectionery) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/marketreports/chocolate-confectionery-market-in-india-outlook-to-2022-market-size-growth-and-forecast-analytics/1304480
About Market Reports on India:
Market Reports on India is an excellent source to obtain top quality market research reports that helps you to understand the business and to succeed in the Indian market. Doing business in India offers enormous opportunities for many companies. The country’s impressive growth has developed the world’s tenth-largest economy by nominal GDP (Gross Domestic Product).
Contact us at:
Market Reports on India
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773